Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Erin's Birthday Weekend

Here's another picture based post from this past weekend. It was Erin's 21st birthday on Saturday, so I hung out with her, Ji, Sandy, Pablo, Martin, Nate and Dimitris for most of the weekend.


Yes. Asian food.


Friday in Yokohama, having a few drinks.


No, Sandy isn't drinking green milk tea, either.


Pablo, Erin and I.


Pabs is all smiles here.


On Saturday, the guys got Erin some birthday flowers.

We went to this ToyotaLand place that had some model cars, a mini kart track, and some driving simulators. Overall it was a really cool place for being completely free.


Ji, Sandy, Martin and Nate playing in the kids learning zone.


Martin setting a high score in the driving game.


Erin setting the pace.


Ji's burning some rubber, clearly.


Nate had some engine trouble.


Sandy shows off her wide experience at driving alone.


"It's working! It's working!" or should I say "Yipee!"


Next we headed to this beach.


Who's shadow is who's?


The 3 girls with an equally beautiful background.


Martin and I on the sand.


This is one of my favorite shots.


The five of us at dinner.

For the second weekend in a row, I had to stay out all night clubbing. What a shame. At least it's helping me adjust back to California Time.


At Club Vanilla in Roppongi.


Dimitris and I. That place was soo packed, it was like a furnace inside - as you can see.

See the rest of the weekend pictures here!

Another crazy weekend to remember in Japan. I only have one more left. Back to Stanford on Sept. 1. Let me know if you'll be on campus then, though RA training is gonna be crazy!

On a unrelated note, I recently cut my hair. I've been getting random e-mails and IMs from people commenting on my hair, and while I enjoyed it, I figured I could do something else.. fun with it. Pictures forthcoming of course. Patience.

No comments: